If you like, you can enjoy one of many leisure activities in the area:
- Riverboat tours on the Mosel
- A visit to Cochem's big indoor-swimming-pool
- A day in the Wild- und Freizeitpark Klotten
- Walking-tours across our beautiful landscape
- Excursions to the cities Trier and Idar-Oberstein, a small trip to our neighbouring country Luwemburg or a visit to the Eifelmaare
- A visit to one of our museums and the many castles around, e.g. the castle of Cochem, or the famous Burg Eltz,
- Cycling along the banks of the Mosel (hire service of bikes nearby)
- A trip with our Chair-lift up to the "Pinner Kreuz"
- Cochem is part of the "Moselschiefer-Straße"
- Visit the "Historische Senfmühle" and see how mustard used to be made 1810 AD!
- Spending a nice time at one of our many local wine festivals
- Wine-tasting in Cochem or Weingut Clemens, Poltersdorf
and much more!